Followers

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Will not be posting over the week...

___________________________________________
Hi SDBusiness readers!
I am notifying you that sadly, I won't post over the week, just when I'm not busy.
Since school started everything changed I don't have too much time to 
share my thoughts and print screen stores etc. 
But, I will post regular segments - Recognized Talent, Celebrity Look-a-like and make-up tutorial every Sunday.

Hope you understand.
From now on, each writer can write all the news, new shops everything else I posted about...
If you have some spare time I would really appreciate it.

From now on, I shall visit stardoll for 1-2 hours a day but you can still contact me 
by clicking HERE

_______________________________
Thanks for reading,
xoxo
peggy_sue

No comments: