Followers

Friday 23 September 2011

Starplaza Report


________________________________
Before I start I just want to apologize for not posting during the past two weeks. 
I really need to focus on school right now and not on a virtual world of Stardoll.
As I said, I won't be posting actively until winter holidays.
I hope you do understand that education comes first in my life right now... 
But, enough said.
Today we have another Hot Buys piece in Starplaza.

Hot Buys Anklet Platforms

They cost 15 stardollars (a bit high priced) and you can find them in Fudge store.
Real life version :
Shoes by Burberry Prorsum

P.S. : If you didn't know, there are only 2 more HB Pieces to be released.  :)


What do you think of the shoes? Do you like them?  
 ____________________
Thanks for reading
xoxo
peggy_sue

No comments: