Followers

Tuesday 30 August 2011

WRITER WANTED

______________________________________________
That's right! This blog is now searching for a new writer.

I need someone to write about new stores on Stardoll.
If you're interested fill the application :

-Stardoll Username :
-Why do you want to write on this blog? : 
-Experience? : 
 -English : Fluent/Native/Average 
-Sample of your writing :  

I will also be looking for a graphic designer soon, since I won't have time for graphic designing when school starts...

Leave all your applications in the comments. 
_____________________________
Thanks for reading
xoxo
peggy_sue


1 comment:

Zoey said...

Bigpanda2002
Well this blog is really popular and i love to read and write reviews.
I have been on one blog before but they sorta kicked me off.
Fluent i am the best at english :L
The new mortal Kiss store is here!What do you think?I might buy a couple things.Bye! :]