Followers

Wednesday 20 July 2011

New store - Sea of Stars

 Today the "Long expected" store ,,Sea of Stars'' came to Starplaza.
I must say I'm disappointed.
Some of the clothes are so expensive, yet so ugly(for me)
Anyway, here are the pictures (one page missing)

And out of all these items here are MY favorites (if you have any favorites, post them in the comments :) )
One dress is a bit more Floral, while the other one is elegant yet chic.


PRICE RANGE :
-Starcoins : 13-80
-Stardollars : 10 - 32

How do you like this new shop?
Tell me your opinions in the comments.
(long way till 50 followers :/)

_______________________
Thanks for reading
xoxo
peggy_sue 


2 comments:

ntemisfe said...

Some clothes are pretty some are really ugly.The starcoin items are cheap and they are pretty nice actually.I bought the tights for 11 starcoins only!

peggy_sue said...

Yes, I believe it's a glitch. They are supposed to be for stardollars, I believe :)